HYDRA Holistic Conservation
HYDRA Holistic Conservation is a solution that has been built for the entire conservation community - park managers, security teams, ecologists and scientists, anti poaching units, rangers on the ground, communities in and around parks and reserves, national level organisations, intelligence and investigation operators, law enforcement, court and judicial personnel, wildlife crime, illegal trade, international collaborators and NGO’s and NPO’s supporting the community.
We transform data into value across security, ecology, intelligence, communities, tourism, facility management, finance and compliance and capability management. Applications of HYDRA include park security, ecology insights, tourist safety, lodge maintenance, game breeding, wildlife translocation, invasive species management, judicial court monitoring, community surveys and habitat information monitoring. Anything that requires information awareness and needs data, decisions and action, we can do.
HYDRA allows you to efficiently and effectively leverage data to gain a competitive edge against threats, to gain information awareness and to allow conservation to grow and thrive. This leads to informed planning, strategic level decision making and sustainment.
Our value enhancers for conservations include:
- Know if your people are where they’re supposed to be when they’re supposed to be.
- Get alerts when they cross in or out of geographic boundaries.
- Optimise ranger patrols.
- Get information about incidents from the field as they happen.
- Follow real-time movements and actions of your people using a visual display.
- Remotely manage and monitor operations.
- Get automatic alerts when people or vehicles are detected from your camera traps.
- Build up intelligence information for law enforcement.
- Automatically uncover links between information.
- Know how efficiently your vehicles, dogs and aircraft are performing.
- Manage the maintenance of your vehicles, assets and buildings.
- Draw and schedule patrol routes.
- Assign rangers, APU’s or pilots to respond to incidents.
- Analyse if operations were executed according to plan.
- Send and receive information securely and easily.
- Collect information even if there is no network connectivity.
- Monitor where your animals are using tags or sensors.
- Rangers can report animal sightings from the field.
- Conduct animal census and analyse populations.
- Monitor your water levels and quality using IoT sensors or manual logging.
- Get early warning alerts when levels are low.
- Monitor and report on invasive and alien species.
- Keep track of tourist movements using tags or sensors.
- Automatically draw stats on tourism visits.